So a girl in our ward was having a birthday party and she invited us. it was a masquerade at a pool house. Little did I know that this pool house belonged to Steven R. Covey. It was so much fun. The event was semi formal and even though I have a lot of dresses and skirts, I don't have a semi formal one. So I went to my mother's favorite store, Ross, in hopes of finding something nice but cheap. I must brag, I got the dress i'm wearing for $20. I was so happy. It's one of my favorite colors.
We showed up and they gave us masks (they were really hot to wear on the face the whole night cause we were dancing hence the reason it is on my forehead). It was super fun to get all dressed up and celebrate. Not to mention to see a huge mansion. If you look close in the piture below, there is a mural picture of Steven Covey behind our heads. That hangs above the half basketball court. All in all, this is what college should be. Having a good time with some good friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment