Sunday, September 21, 2008

Indexing

Hey y'all! I'm now addicted to indexing. I would rather do it than anything which is bad. I would stay home on a Saturday night just to do it. Well, maybe not that but I have fallen for it. I have felt the spirit of Elijah and I am so excited to continue it. If ya want to do some, which you should, let me know and I'll tell you how to get started. It is so fun and easy, "even a caveman could do it." I highly recommend it for your spare moments, and your other moments too! It is addicting though, but what a great thing to be addicted to.

1 comment:

K. McMullin said...

I have accepted your challenge and got signed up to do it. Your dad and I took the tutorial for family night a couple of weeks ago. Your dad slept through it but I read every word...he figured it out a lot faster than I did. Keep it up and I will too!