Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stress? MSG?

I know when stress is setting in when I get the migraine. It came yesterday and I thought it would pass fast like some of the others but no. Usually I just have to fall asleep for 30 or so minutes and it will pass. It was still there after 2 Tylenol, a nap, resting, a pack of Swiss rolls, a cheese tortilla, 2 more Tylenol, some grapes, coke(thanks to Jill from off campus), and more rest. This migraine struck with nauseousness. Yes I ate things that I thought I would be ok with the taste going down and back up. For your info, I didn't barf and yes mom and dad I tried to call you for advice on finding Excedrin or what to take. The eating of MSG could also been a contributer to this great feeling of horriblness. Who Knows? I just am glad I feel better. I'm now feeling better and hope that it only happens on a Saturday if it ever does occur again.

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Glad you're feeling better... I remember walking to a gas station off campus to get some caffeine when I was living in DT. Good times :)

K. McMullin said...

MSG headaches...wow! I guess I didn't give you enough processed foods when you lived home. Next time you're home, I'll give you the info about how to detect it in foods.