Saturday, September 27, 2008

College has set in... I know because

-I sat in the Lawbrary on a Friday night writing a paper.
-I only want to eat ramen because it is way easy to make.
-I crave ice cream when I am in the library.
-I walk everywhere.
-Going home seems good but time consuming cause you will miss your study time. (No offense mom and dad)
-Church is a break.
-Work is a break.
-You sleep til the last minute before you know you have to get up and get ready.
-More stuff to come.

Well, Yes I feel like I am up to my neck in study. I Love it and not so Love it at the same time. I wish that weekends were breaks but really they are time to try and catch up. I feel like I am in a time warp. I'm having a wonderful time!
Love ya all!

No comments: