Well, my whole day was spent away from home, except for about 45 minutes to fill my stomach before leaving again. I spent hours at the Lawbrary, this is what we call the Law library. I now have a new mailing address, it is Desk 5 of the second floor of the Lawbrary. Any important letters can be sent to that address cause I feel that I now live there. I love learning but I sure hate all the work that it takes to learn it.
I am sure glad that I have gotten away from the expectatation that I must recieve an A. Although this expectation for myself is still there, I feel that it is more important for me to live a healthy life than kill myself studying and never sleeping to earn this perfect A. BYU is full of extremely extremely smart people. I feeling not so much a part of that need to work on my habits in order to achieve a good grade.
I am not failing, at least I hope not :) but I am sure working kinks in my neck to get good grades.
Love ya all if I don't see you you'll know that my bottom is stuck to the Lawbrary chair from sitting there so long.
I used to have writers block but it seems that I don't have it when writing about it. I guess that is cause I didn't even write about it.
Well, I had it while writing my Rhetorical Analysis. I wasn't good at them Senior year and I still don't feel that I have improved. Good thing I didn't take the AP Language test.
mattress buying guide
10 years ago

3 comments:
Let me know if you need one of the massagers to work those kinks out of your neck... I've got 2 hanging out here.
We are so proud of you, Katie! It sounds like you are working really hard while still trying to live a balanced life (you know, throw some eating and sleeping into the mix)and really, that's all you can do! Keep up the great work! We love you!
-Jeff and Mel
I'm impressed that you dare go to the Law Building. When I was a student at BYU a billion years ago, I thought you'd get arrested and put on trial if you went there to study and you weren't a law student. But then maybe you can find a cute law student to date...in your free time, of course.
Post a Comment