Well folks, I've decided that surgery is the way out of this ankle problem. I've "lived" with it for quite some time and I've now decided that I want it fixed. First I kept a "very specific and the best we've ever seen" (Dr. Johnston and PA) pain journal. Then I went back, and took a shot to my ankle. Cortisone shot was the decision. This was in fact a close second to the most painful shot or prick I've ever felt. Then later that day I experienced the most pain in the foot and I had to ride my bike to get snow cones with my roommates instead of limping along.
Nevertheless, this shot only lasted about a week. After, I hated the thought of submitting to surgery, the last one wasn't so pleasant, but I've now decided it is the best solution. I'm praying that it will all go smoothly and hope for a speedy recovery because I've got things to do, people to see and places to go, not to mention a spinning class Fall semester with Gracie. So August 9th I will be going under. Flowers and gifts can be sent or brought to my house. I love ice cream and smoothies and movie watching buddies:)
Wish me luck!
mattress buying guide
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment