Sunday, June 27, 2010

Springing into Fun: Spring Term

So basically I was super excited to move from Liberty Square into a new ward, with a new start and everything. I couldn't wait to meet new people and have new experiences, especially with my roommate and best friend Rachel Bean.  We moved in and met people in the ward.  Decided it would be good and began school and classes.  I took 3 classes: Math Ed 305, VAEdu, and Rhythm and Dance.  I really loved taking classes, even though it involves a lot of work, during Spring.  It was crazy to get used to no one walking from class to class, and also that my classes were double time.  I met cool new people in my classes particularly 3 girls going to New Zealand as well: Rebecca, Abby and Anna.  I love them all already and can't wait to begin new adventures with them.

Rachel and I were bound and determined to have a fun experience though and I believe it was the best.  We attended the annual Lamb and Wool Festival with other good friends including Amy Beck, Tielle, and Sarah Hill.


Us in the Jail.
A sweet llama
Our cool wool bracelets that we made.
Just some great shots of us!

What a blast it was to learn about wool and lambs but most of all to be together as friends!

Another fun experience was Aaron Lindford's Birthday party.  We attended after my birthday meal and it was fun.  We, (Aaron, his roommate Lance, Rachel, Gracie Tielle and I) ended up jumping into the pool with all our clothes on. Interesting what sober college kids come up with to do for someones 22rd birthday.  

Here we are after.  Gracie and I had already changed out of our wet clothing but still look like we got caught out in the rain.  

Another adventure Rachel and I had was attempting to create mini hot air balloons.  This was so much fun.  We never had any success but we did have fun and that is all that matters, well... sorta.
Here is my last and greatest attempt.  I'm really worried because it is about to burst into flames.
Here is another groups attempt to success.  Theirs does look nicer but in reality, they all fell straight to the ground.  Oh well we tried.  Not to mention, I did cut my finger pretty significantly.  It was bleeding pretty bad for a really long time, but I lived.

Well, so this post isn't a million pages longs, I shall end here and begin in another post....


No comments: