Here we are in the beginning... 4 hours later we arrived.
Waiting around...
They had a grandparents picture with the grandkids. It was funny to watch all the adults try to get the kids to look and smile.
There was a caboose that had a sign in the window. You can stay the night in the caboose! How cool is that? Someday I think I might just try that....
Just the two of us!
Just thinking.... on the back of a train.
Needless to say, he has changed a little. From the bit I was with him, I would say all for the better. It was great to go support him in his talk in church and the spend time with all of his family.
On the way home, we stopped at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Gracie wanted to write our "names" ( a guy once got our names mixed up and called us Tracy and Gradie) with rocks but there weren't any rocks. This meant we had to do it in dirt....
We were tired but still had a decent drive back home. With only one stop, we got to Gracie's house at about 10:50 pm. Sure the distance was long but it was a worthwhile trip that is for sure!








No comments:
Post a Comment