Saturday marked my five month mark from the day that I arrived in New Zealand. It is really been an interesting adjusting period of being home. It took a while to get back on a sleep schedule and back use to going to work and class on campus, but I'm sure still missing the culture, the people, the scenery, the activities and more. Its hard to remember that it wasn't all a dream. I'm working on a book full of photos and memories and my old blog posts. It almost makes it seem even more like a dream when I'm looking at the pictures and seeing my face and body there, but my mind is almost saying it never happened. I've talked to some of the other girls and they are also missing it there.
Someday, I will go back. I came home with a 20 dollar bill and when I left, Alice said, Don't spend all your money because then you'll have some when you come back. This post is to one day going back and spending some time in New Zealand!
Here are some of my favorites!
mattress buying guide
11 years ago

2 comments:
I can't wait to see your book! I also didn't know that you were blogging on this site...sorry I lost track.
I just read this post for the first time...i miss new Zealand and I miss you so much!!! I wish we could go back...how fun would it be to go back together in like ten years? :) anyway, I love reading your blog. And I can't wait to see you! Love you!
Post a Comment