Fall is here and school has begun to pick up. I am busy this semester but I feel that during the summer, I had a lot more to do in a lot less time. I'm sure assignments and tests will begin to fly in but at the moment, I am liking this semester. I have done many fun things so far as well as met many fun people. I love the girls that I have become good friends with in my cohort (I have all my classes with the same people) and I am enjoying learning. I love my new ward. It is a good balance of different types of people, as well as different ages. I like my apartment. I am now living with 3 other girls instead of 5. That makes all the difference in some ways. I really enjoying having Stacie as my roommate. She is so kind and loving. The best roommate! This week has brought many different things. I love fall weather and I love the changing of the leaves. Hopefully I will continue to love all the things that comes my way!
2 comments:
I love that things are going so well for you! You totally deserve it!
I like your positive attitude! Keep it up. Also, I miss the changing of the leaves.
Post a Comment