Sunday, September 6, 2009

Black and White

The other night Gracie was invited to a Black and White Party. She invited us to go too. We were all excited cause it was at this guy's estate. It was huge. The house was super cool. They had 2 pools with 2 water slides and a river thing connecting them. There were over 800 people there at one point. It was way cool. Fun to people watch. We saw some old friends which was fun to talk to them but kinda lame cause we didn't really know anyone else. It was fun to get all dressed up in black and white though. After we stopped at 7 eleven and got slurpees on Jackie (Gracie's friend from home). All in all it was probably the biggest party I have ever been to. Here are some pictures:


Tielle and I before the Party


After in the parking garage. (me, Jackie, Gracie, Tielle)
Sipping on a Slurpee, Jackie, Me, Gracie.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It sounds like quite the estate! I'm glad you followed the classy party with the always classy slurpees. :)