Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good Times Becoming Better???

So the good times of freshman year are now officially over. I don't know what to think. I feel like a big change is here in my life. I have moved into off campus housing, Liberty Square, and now I am all grown up or so I feel. I now pay rent to an office rather than just online. I now have a ward full of RM's who are looking for someone to complete their life. I'm living with people who aren't my age. I'm worrying about making enough money to pay the bills and also save enough to live for the next few years. This may not seem like a lot but it is. I am seriously considering riding my bike to the MTC just to save on gas. I am now a poor college student who doesn't know how to live off of only the food in the cuboard. I think I am learning... Just don't really eat. I have gone off sugar for a while too, 1. to save money cause I won't buy it 2. to become healthier. I'm not sure how good all these things seem but I have met a lot of cool people here and I am trying to enjoy working from 7:30 am until 3pm.

Life is good. The good times have rolled and I think better may be rolling in but you never know... Freshman year was pretty amazing. I really can't wait until I see where the next year leads me.

1 comment:

Jeff McMullin said...

You could give blood or come up with jokes to submit to readers digest.

Just a thought.