Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clean?

So last week we had cleaning checks. Since when we moved in our apartment wasn't cleaned to it's best, it was kinda a task. I vacuumed for about an hour it seemed and this is what I collected.

Thanks to Jill's great Vacuum that sucked well, we got rid of so much dirt and dust. I hope that this doesn't happen every time but I would guess that it will.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Man! That's pretty gross! Gotta love a good, clean floor though!

Jeff McMullin said...

Yikes! That is pretty sick. Good job to Jill's vacuum.

I wonder if anyone has done any studies on possible uses for vacuum collections. Who knows, perhaps such a cocktail could contain cancer cures. (Do you like the alliteration?)

K. McMullin said...

That reminds me of the first time I used my Dyson. Kind of sick but good at the same time, right!