Officially I think I have liked this conference the best. I have really been looking for some answers to my life and I found them through conference. I loved just hearing the prophet and apostles council us through these tough times. I really liked just sitting and listening. I was suppose to work on a project along with conference but I got to distracted by the message that I would totally forget about the project. Oh well.... Life's lessons have been learned instead of a project.
Last of all the best was the Sunday dinner after conference. Alex and I went up to a delightful dinner offered and cooked by my wonderful mother. It was so delicious. The chicken was perfectly cooked and the company was grand. Needless to say I wish we lived less than an hour away but it was well worth the drive and sacrifice.
Don't forget Pres. Monson's council to read and study the Conference Ensign.
I do believe that the rating for conference viewing was huge or at least it should be.
mattress buying guide
11 years ago

1 comment:
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying conference more. Have you had a chance to read any of the talks since it was over?
Post a Comment